Another week gone by and I feel like such a bad blogger! So many things have been happening, I rarely feel like I have a minute to do anything. But it really is not true, I just don't get anything constructive or productive done when I do have those minutes. I waste them away... which makes me end up having to do those "things I really need to do" late into the night. Like work on my new business venture...that's right. I have joined the ladies (and gents) of the Pampered Chef! I am now the boss of not only my kids, but also myself... wait wasn't I always the boss of myself? Well, now I can get paid to be my own boss! I have just started doing shows, and I set a pretty high goal for my first 30 days - 2,500 in sales! Yikes, but it gets me great rewards with the company so that I don't have to put my own money into buying supplies - that way I won't be in debt from the get. I have a few shows lined up that I think will help me get there.
Okay onto the fun things, pics and videos. Here you go.
Caleb got to spend a lot of time outside after the cold broke in January, soon after Nolan was born. He and Paul made a tunnel fort, Caleb would say they were "watching the news" inside the fort - not quite sure where he got that from. Caleb uses Paul's emergency shovel cause it is just his size.
Here he is giggling and laughing outloud.
and here is caleb playing - I always want to set up a secret camera to catch him playing cause he is starting to get camera shy - so this day i just held the camera on the arm of the couch and pretended that it wasn't on.
I will explain a little about what is going on in the video - he is hauling something from the truck to the table - not sure what it is but you can see him grabbing it and the pretending to drop it off at the table. The reeneenee is him imitating what it sounds like to start the snowmachine. We only have the crank pull - so that is what he is doing. Rusty is our neighbor that he has been visiting with Paul lately - they love having him over (older couple). Paul was using his hanger to fix the plane. And yes, he does pretend to pick up the phone and talk at the end of the video, mr chatty!

3 comments:
I love this blog!! I can't believe how big Nolan is getting!! I could use him around here to get my arms in shape for this wedding right now ;) I can't wait to see all of you in less than 2 months!!!!!! :) Xoxoxo!
Can my two boys get any cuter? I love the role playing and pretending. Caleb picks up on everything and it was soooo cute. Nolan sounds like he is keeping up in the conversation dept. He has become quite the talker himself. I can't wait to see them---just 43 more days and it will go by slow and then when you come it will go by so fast but I'm getting real excited. LOVE TO ALL AND KEEP THIS WONDERFUL BLOG COMING. Love Grammy & Poppy
Joe is SO JEALOUS you have a mose for a pet. And Nolan looks so much like his daddy! I need to check out your website to see if I need any 'pampering'. Ha, get it? So clever! Go Xavier ad/mkting classes.
Post a Comment