CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

I love my little rollie pollie nollie!



I LOVE the way that Nolan laughs. It is so full of life and instantly makes me break out into a smile or even a laugh. I especially love it when he is laughing/squealing so hard he can't make a sound. Here is a video of him laughing, I hope it brightens up your day. He will be 5 months this weekend! AGH!


3 comments:

The Bowmans said...

I love it!!!! Miss you guys already :(

Erin said...

Kind of sounds like he is half crying, half laughing, but you can tell he is happy. You are a cute baby Nollie!

Anonymous said...

We miss all your faces but he sure does make you smile and sometimes that is exactly what the dr ordered. Love that face that you could kiss forever. Love to all, Grammy& Poppy