We went to the Fall Festival that the school down the road held - it will eventually be Caleb's school if we are in this house in 4 years. Anyway, we met my friend Brit (and her son Orien) who works at the school and Liesl and Addie. We only got pictures with Addie because we got seperated from Brit since she was so popular with the parents and students! Caleb just re-used last years' costume. It still fit even though it is a size 12 months. He liked carrying around the pumpkin bag. They had trick-o-treating but we aren't quite ready to give him candy, and luckily he doesn't know what it is.
Here is the scary Pumpkin I was a Mad Scientist, Addie was scared of my hair.
Here is the Pumpkin showing off his tattoo and Addie was a Clown.
Caleb played a few games including Duck Pond and bowling.
Also what fun is a school carnival without Nachos!

5 comments:
Looks like a fun time. Love the Mad Scientist costume and Caleb looks really cute in the pumpkin costume, but you should have "plumped" him up a bit!
Caleb is just so sweet! And I LOVE your costume! How did that one come about? So great!
What a cute pumpkin I can't believe that still fits him! He looks so grown up without seeing any hair popping out. Love the wig, Mad scientist definitely original, I like it. We had our fall festival Friday at school too, I didn't make it though, a little whipped! Have fun on Halloween!! :)
Love the outfits. How resorceful! Just reviewed the blog with Poppa and he loved the leave pics. Sorry I haven't commented in a while but I forgot my password (DUH, Magma). I can't wait to see you all soon. We are so homesick for you all. LOVE YOUR FACES, keep the pics coming Mara you are doing a great job with this blog; it is a lifesaver for me. Love Magma & Poppa
Love the outfits. How resourceful you are Mara. Reminds me of the days with the devil outfit with the homemade pitchfork. Poppa loved the leaves pics. Can't wait to see you all soon. LOVE YOUR FACES! Magma and Poppa
Post a Comment