CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Keeping up with the Lutomski's

We went to a party this week with my PEO group of ladies so we were (Alaska style) dressed up. I figured some pictures were in order. Caleb posed GQ style for a few of the pics.


We Caught on okay family picture here. No one was really cooperating, but it is the best we can do with a timer/remote picture. Maybe one day we will get professionals done.

I almost peed my pants, which is not that hard these days, when I was looking through Caleb's closet trying to find a halloween costume. Here is a cowboy one that was handed down. A little too small I am afraid. Plus can't you just hear Caleb saying "Do I really have to wear this?" Actually he loved how soft it was and liked pulling on the fringe. I am not entirely sure I will dress him up. Maybe he will just be a pumpkin again this year, although he would probably go nuts over being Elmo, but I am not sure about putting anything on his head, it all gets pulled off.

And here is the crop that we yielded from our garden - pretty shabby, but a nice effort. We realized that our soil was no where near where it needed to be in order to grow the big plants that gardeners get in AK. Next year will be better, so long as we get Logan's plane out of the way first. Our strawberries did great, as long as we beat the birds/bugs to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that is not even Alaska dressed up. I know you must have one pregnancy dress somewhere in your closet! Now Caleb IS stylin', but sorry, not sure you qualify. It is nice to see the whole fam though. love, erin

Anonymous said...

Yee Haw! What a cute cowboy. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the GQ look. Danny watch out you've got a run for your money with the Mr. Alaska contest. Looks like Grammy will have to beat off the internet babes! Love to all, Monga & Poppa