Here is a Christmas recap. We spend Christmas Eve with the Gibson's and Christmas Morning is our little Lutomski family time. This was our Christmas Eve picture. Caleb might think these are all for him, but they are not. Caleb got to open his presents from the family early in the evening
Here is Caleb checking out all his new books from Courtney and Greg. They are great about keeping Caleb with fresh books to read, they have already become quick favorites, especially the one about the Train.
I have decided to take a picture of Caleb first thing Christmas Morning - I am sure that will last until he is waking me up on Christmas Morning.
Caleb got to wake up Daddy. Although he still looks asleep.
Here is the video of him playing with the fishing pole. I had to get it on tape, just in case he becomes a famous fisherman - most likely he will just want to look back on day.
Hope you all had just as Merry a Christmas that we did!

1 comments:
So cute with the pole. Going to follow the Alaskan fisherman tradition, I hope and Caleb will have great teachers with Mom & Dad. Looked like you had a very nice Christmas. Wish we could be there to hug you all. LOVE, Grammie & Poppy
Post a Comment