CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween a Recap.

This is long overdue. I can't believe that I missed blogging about Halloween. Well actually I can believe it, life with 2 under 3 is crazy. We did lots for Halloween. First we went to the Fall Festival at Ella, Jackson, and Kaley's School. It was a really good festival with great parent and teacher involvement. There were TONS of stations and games and prizes to be had. We were not finished with Caleb's costume (the festival was the weekend before Halloween) So he went as Thomas the Train Conductor. Yes, we made it up, Because Thomas is a train after all. But he loved his whistle.
He played Duck Pond and got one of the small blue ducks - which meant he got a special prize.

He got to do the hammer game.

And the Catapult game.

Later that week we went a party at our Church. We got our junk together and Caleb was Swiper the Fox from Dora.
Nolan was a sad Penguin, not really sad one, but for this picture he was.
At the Party Caleb kept running around taking pictures of everyone. When he would click the button he would wink his eye.
He has been obsessing about cats lately, even asking us to get one (never in a million years). We face painted a cat as a compromise.
Then on Halloween night we went to Sarah's house for a Halloween Party. I was a Yearning for Zion Sisterwife and Paul was He-Man he sewed his own costume, it is pretty exact.

I still need to get video of Caleb singing his Halloween songs to compare to last year. It is quite a difference, he knows all the words on his own now.

0 comments: