CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Paci Fairy

Caleb is finally making the break from the Paci. Strange thing is, Caleb didn't even start taking the Paci till he was 15 months old when i weaned him because I was preggo with Nolan. He hated the Paci as a baby and wouldn't take it. He quickly fell in love with it and wanted to have paci for bed every night. Well the time has come. We decided to send all the Paci's to the Paci Fairy and in exchange he will get something - whoops still haven't gotten that far, even though the envelope is in the mailbox.
So we colored.


and addressed.
and posed.
And stuffed.
and walked.
and inserted.
and sent it off.
Thanks Paci's for the goodtime. Caleb will miss you - but please don't come back.

3 comments:

The Bowmans said...

very cute!! Good job Caleb! You're a big boy now!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you. The paci fairy is very lucky to have your treasure. I love you. Grammy & Poppy

Anonymous said...

That's such a great idea!