CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A conversation with my son

This morning as we were sitting at the breakfast table Caleb and I were talking and this is how it went.

Caleb: Mommy my ears hurt bad.
Me: How do they hurt?
Caleb: They are like in a bog.
Me: Does it sound like everything is muffled like this whahwhare (muffled talking by me)
Caleb: Yeah I can't hear. (he gets silent) See how I am not talking? I can't hear you.
Me: You can't hear me talking?
Caleb: Yeah, I need new ears.
Me: Where will you get new ears?
Caleb: The doctor get me new ears.

Maybe I have been watching Grey's a little too much around him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I like how when no one was talking he couldn't hear anything! Isn't it amazing the things they latch onto?

Anonymous said...

Cute conversation. Did he really have an ear infection or something or was it just conversation? Grammy & Poppy are confused.