CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our new ride



Since I met Paul, he always said he would never buy a new car/truck because you lose so much of the value just driving it off the lot. Well, never say never folks! We bought a new truck. Paul will have to tell you the whole story but we really needed the four doors with the carseats- plus it is just more roomy! We got a steal of a deal on it, took about 6 hours in the dealership but we got it down to about the same price that they are selling similar used '08 trucks - can't complain.

It is a work truck model - no frills but we seriously don't need the frills - who wants carpeted floors in Alaska anyway? Came with a CD and plenty good speakers, you won't find us blaring the bass rolling down the street anyway.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooo cool! Wish I could be there for a ride. I would blair those speakers for ya. Love Grammy & Poppy