Paul and I met and married in 2004 June and December respectively. I moved into our home in North Pole right before he returned from Kuwait and we have been here since. In 2005 we welcomed Bailey our German Shorthair Pointer to the family and in February 2007 we welcomed our first son Caleb. In January of 2009 we welcomed his little brother, Nolan. We are lucky to live close to my side of the family and sad that Paul's side lives so far away in New York.
Paul is currently working a helicopter/ALSE mechanic contract on Ft. Wainwright (civilian) and I stay at home full time with Caleb and Nolan.
We enjoy our life in North Pole/ Fairbanks and enjoy Alaska in general.
3 comments:
I almost peed my pants watching these!! Thanks for the laughs....too cute! XOXO!
Loved the laughs...they make me smile just to see them (almostlike I'm there). Love you guys! Grammy & Poppy
Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you want for Christmas.........
Post a Comment