Here are some shots of Nolan in his 2nd month of life! He is smiling and cooing, we even get a sort of "laugh" every now and then. He isn't technically rolling over but if he is on his tummy long enough he will fall to the side and "roll" onto his back. He can see a few feet and will look and follow voices he knows.
Loved the foot shot. I can't get the video to work though; probably the operator or something I have to update on my system. What I did hear was cute! Love, Grammy & Poppy
Paul and I met and married in 2004 June and December respectively. I moved into our home in North Pole right before he returned from Kuwait and we have been here since. In 2005 we welcomed Bailey our German Shorthair Pointer to the family and in February 2007 we welcomed our first son Caleb. In January of 2009 we welcomed his little brother, Nolan. We are lucky to live close to my side of the family and sad that Paul's side lives so far away in New York.
Paul is currently working a helicopter/ALSE mechanic contract on Ft. Wainwright (civilian) and I stay at home full time with Caleb and Nolan.
We enjoy our life in North Pole/ Fairbanks and enjoy Alaska in general.
2 comments:
baby feet are my favorite!! I can't believe how big he is getting! And I love that he is so smiley! xoxo from Aunt Amy, Uncle Brian & cousin Damon! :)
We can't wait to see you in 3 MONTHS!!
Loved the foot shot. I can't get the video to work though; probably the operator or something I have to update on my system. What I did hear was cute! Love, Grammy & Poppy
Post a Comment