That video is too sweet! I hope Caleb's head is ok. I know Maddie's really into head bumps right now too. It must me the cool thing to have! Congrats on two beautiful boys!
Paul and I met and married in 2004 June and December respectively. I moved into our home in North Pole right before he returned from Kuwait and we have been here since. In 2005 we welcomed Bailey our German Shorthair Pointer to the family and in February 2007 we welcomed our first son Caleb. In January of 2009 we welcomed his little brother, Nolan. We are lucky to live close to my side of the family and sad that Paul's side lives so far away in New York.
Paul is currently working a helicopter/ALSE mechanic contract on Ft. Wainwright (civilian) and I stay at home full time with Caleb and Nolan.
We enjoy our life in North Pole/ Fairbanks and enjoy Alaska in general.
3 comments:
That video is too sweet! I hope Caleb's head is ok. I know Maddie's really into head bumps right now too. It must me the cool thing to have! Congrats on two beautiful boys!
The video is cute. Me and Kaley watched it a few times already. He is pretty good with his words. What does Caleb call Nolan?
I loved the song and I think Nolan was trying to say them too. You will be a great model, big brother. Loved the tune. Love, Grammy & Poppy
Post a Comment