So Caleb turned 2 on the 10th. I can hardly believe it. He is already 2!!! He certainly acts 2 sometimes so I shouldn't be surprised. We didn't have a structured party like we did for the big 0-1 but we did have family and extended family over for Thomas Cake - just in case you don't recognize the character I painstakingly decorated the cake to be. Caleb didn't he saw the cake and said ELMO! WHAT!?!?! It's not even RED! all that hard work for nothing. Here is a recap of the day. Caleb of course got to help make the cake - Nolan was good and resting all morning so we jumped right on the baking.

Whoops, when i went to check on Nolan, I came back to broken eggs on the ground. UGH!

Here is the finished product. I think he looks really good if I do say so myself, which I do. We kept it a surprise from Caleb until he saw it when we were singing to him.

Say Cheese! Caleb wore his Thomas pajamas to the party - he got to choose it.

Hey Danny, no skimping on the Ice cream! I love that part!

It all starts out civilized!

And then you get down to the final bits.

So you just have to lick - you can't waste this stuff you know.

Caleb with one of his many presents.

Lining up his trains! In one day he went from one Thomas the Train engine to 10 engines, a track and other accessories! He went Thomas Crazy!!!!!

Here is a video of him Jamming to probably his favorite present (thanks Sarah and Danny) the musical caboose! It plays the Thomas Song - which Caleb hums and dancing around to. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb!
What a great birthday and cake. Loved the face seems like we had a few at one time here that looked like that. Spaghetti faces, too! Love the dance. Grammy & Poppy
Post a Comment