Paul and I met and married in 2004 June and December respectively. I moved into our home in North Pole right before he returned from Kuwait and we have been here since. In 2005 we welcomed Bailey our German Shorthair Pointer to the family and in February 2007 we welcomed our first son Caleb. In January of 2009 we welcomed his little brother, Nolan. We are lucky to live close to my side of the family and sad that Paul's side lives so far away in New York.
Paul is currently working a helicopter/ALSE mechanic contract on Ft. Wainwright (civilian) and I stay at home full time with Caleb and Nolan.
We enjoy our life in North Pole/ Fairbanks and enjoy Alaska in general.
2 comments:
aww so cute!! The picture with Daddy reminds me of one that looks the same with Caleb!
Really cute smile. I think he looks a lot like Mom. Love the matching one with Dad & Nolan. LOVE, Grammy & Poppy
Post a Comment