Today the sun finally peeked through, it has been behind cloud cover for the last few days. I decided to get Caleb out in the sun while it is still up during the day. Here are a few pictures from
the chilly but sunny day.
Today the sun finally peeked through, it has been behind cloud cover for the last few days. I decided to get Caleb out in the sun while it is still up during the day. Here are a few pictures from
Posted by Latitude 49 Lutomskis at 9:51 PM
3 comments:
I think Caleb looks more and more like you every day.
Thanks for the great pics. What a great idea. It helps when we miss you to see your smiling faces. Caleb is changing and looks more like Mommy but he is still his own person. LOVE ALL YOUR FACES! Magma & Poppa
Awesome!! Yea...I LOVE the fall pictures of all of you!! Miss you and Love you tons!
Post a Comment