I wanted to try out the video portion on this thing so here are a few recent ones.
Here he was hiding his fork at dinner
And this is when he was telling us how old he will be
and one where he is doing push ups with dad
I wanted to try out the video portion on this thing so here are a few recent ones.
Here he was hiding his fork at dinner
And this is when he was telling us how old he will be
and one where he is doing push ups with dad
Posted by Latitude 49 Lutomskis at 9:53 AM
2 comments:
Mara and Paul - what a cute kiddo you've got. You two are so lucky. Just wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed the videos. Keep em coming. It's really neat to see Caleb growing up.
I've been thinking of starting a blog for the past couple months. Maybe I will...was it hard? Nice to catch up. I wish I had internet at home so I could be online whenever I wanted!! Miss you guys! Love, Erin
Post a Comment