CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Anyone want some coooookiiieeesss!

Being that it is fall in our house that means BAKING! I love love love the smells and tastes of this time of year. Gingersnaps and Apple Cider are all time favorites. Well since it is hovering in the 40's today we offically began the baking season with some Gingersnaps.... Caleb helped, of course.

Caleb is stirring the dough, and as you can see, tasting it.





Here we are rolling, well I am rolling and Caleb is squishing it in his hands



Whoops I dropped my cookie on the floor, he was supposed to be showing Paul his cookie.



Pat it and roll it and throw it in the pan, Caleb takes that part literally.



Take a look at my sugary sweet hands!
Tasting the Goods~


Got any milk?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is, but Caleb looks a lot like Kaley in that last photo. Maybe it's the Gibson side of both kids?? I'm having fun checking your blog when I get on the net, so keep it up!
Erin