Although it hasn't snowed yet, it is imminent. It is only supposed to get to a high of 50 all week. that is 5-0 not in the 50's. The leaves have rapidly turned color and I need to get out and take some pictures of them/caleb to document yet another fall. Before that I wanted to recap August, I figure I can't start at the begininng - so I will start at the present.
Caleb Loves Smoothies in Morning. It is his new favorite breakfast.
He also has to keep up on his olympic news.
He loved the swimming as did most of America.
These two are wild animal, I have to keep them locked up somtimes
Just kidding they climbed in by themselves and thought it was fun. That is Addie in the picture. I watched her while her dad went to school and her mom worked last year and a little bit this summer. She and Caleb can be pals. Addie is turning two this month and she is into "mine" so sometimes Caleb is ready for her to leave, but it is certainly teaching him that he will have to share his things when new baby comes along. That doesn't happen too much for 1st borns so I am pretty pleased with that! Please don't say they look like twins - cause they don't! Everyone says it.
Caleb tried out the backpack of the pioneers. This is actually a hunting pack, but we saw in some old photos that lots of pioneers carried their kids like this. Caleb didn't mind it. He liked that he was able to look over our heads vs. our backs.
We did a yard project that we just completed. Our neighbor was getting rid of dirt so we took it to level our yard, with the rain this summer and break up we really had some ponds going in our backyard. So we had a few piles of dirt in the yard for a bit. Caleb didn't mind - he used them as a climb up and slide down toy.
He also loves to "make" food with momma. That is his word when he wants to stir or help. We have a step stool that he drags out when I am in the kitchen - he climbs up and trys to help. Most of the time I think he just wants to taste.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Summer is over....
Posted by Latitude 49 Lutomskis at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment